Monitoring – where and when
Merri Creek @ St Georges Road, North Fiztroy
1st Sunday of every month.
Access is by
- cycling along Merri Creek to just upstream of St Georges Road Bridge, or
- catching the tram (Route 11) along St Georges Road/Brunswick Street and getting off at Stop 25 and walking north to the creek and down the cycle/pedestrian path ramp. or
- driving to and parking outside Merri Primary School in Miller Street, Fitzroy North and walking down to the creek.
- MCMC – Community citizen science monitoring
- Water watch Victoria
- EPA – State Environment Protection Policy – Waters
- Melbourne Water river health and monitoring and catchment data
Water quality reports