- Subscribe to the Merri BirdWatch email list 1st January 2021 Register to receive an email reminder about each of our quarterly bird surveys. more
- CANCELLED - Merri Bird Survey #3 in 2021 - Various locations 12th September 2021 Bird survey #3 has been cancelled due to Covid restrictions. more
- CANCELLED - Merri Bird Survey #3 in 2021 (continued) – Two locations 19th September 2021 Bird survey #3 has been cancelled due to Covid restrictions. more
- Webinar - Plirding! 6th September 2021 Another in our webinar series - exploring Plirding - picking up litter while birding. ... more
- Webinar - From weed infested drain to bushland haven 2nd August 2021 Discover the story of the restoration of Merri Creek. ... more
- Platypus in the Merri Creek 4th May 2021 Platypus DNA in the Merri Creek ... more
Protect Merri Creek!
The creek is the natural habitat of many living things.It is a beautiful oasis for many city dwellers in northern Melbourne.
But there are degraded sites that need restoration. Other threats to its ecological health are pollution and intrusive development.
Become a member. Get involved in the protection and maintenance of this beautiful creek and its parklands and learn more about the waterway and its tributaries.