- Subscribe to the Merri BirdWatch email list 1st January 2021 Register to receive an email reminder about each of our quarterly bird surveys. more
- CANCELLED - Woody Weed Whacking - Lalor 20th June 2021 Cancelled due to Covid restrictions> Help free Galada Tamboore’s ecologically significant Stony Knoll vegetation from i... more
- Wednesday Volunteers 23rd June 2021 Join our Wednesday Volunteers in ecological restoration projects along Merri Creek. more
- Platypus in the Merri Creek 4th May 2021 Platypus DNA in the Merri Creek ... more
- Birds Along the Merri in True Spring 27th April 2021 Latest report from Ann McGregor, Merri BirdWatch Coordinator ... more
- Prickly Pears, a problem? 19th April 2021 'Do we have a Prickly Pear problem on the Merri Creek?' ... more
Protect Merri Creek!
The creek is the natural habitat of many living things.It is a beautiful oasis for many city dwellers in northern Melbourne.
But there are degraded sites that need restoration. Other threats to its ecological health are pollution and intrusive development.
Become a member. Get involved in the protection and maintenance of this beautiful creek and its parklands and learn more about the waterway and its tributaries.